View Profile OverlyEquipped

12 Movie Reviews

Ooh crowdfunding has never sounded so enticing~ Excellent work, Harry.

Besides being really adorable, I learned a few things today. c:

This first episode left me in tears of laughter, multiple replays, and simply having me wanting more and more come out from these two beautifully deranged sociopaths!

8 Game Reviews

This is, and always will be, a beautiful story to look back at. To "play" through this was really unexpected and I'm glad to of given it a chance.

It was both cute and exciting to play for such a simple game.

I couldn't stop once I got started.

First off, the score was easily my most favorite thing about Traitor! Though, a part of me wishes that there were at least a couple more to in the game to listen to, but man were they full of tension and guitar rifts~

The art design for the game was incredible! I really do love the amount of detail that was put into each art asset with such simple lines, especially the craters.

At first, the game was starting to feel a little too easy near the end but it was worth going through all of the galaxies to improve your ship and tag yourself with alliances. They weren't too much of a help, but it was worth getting them (allies 3 and 4 were the most help). I have to say, I felt pretty let down by the end bosses, they felt like normal enemies near the half mark.

I would really like to see more games from this person!

1 Audio Review

Wow, it's as if I'm going back in time with Banjo and Kazooie.

5 Art Reviews

Really interesting perspective, it gives a good sense of motion and I love how you colored it. Great work!

These are incredible, my favorite is most definitely the original. Beautiful work.

I'm very much impressed with the amount of detail that was put into making him look so morbid and infested. I can see what you'd be so proud of this.

I am an artist with the interest in becoming a video game developer but I also wish to take up voice acting as a personal interest/hobby. I'm also trying to learn how to animate.

24, Male