dys4ia dys4ia

This is, and always will be, a beautiful story to look back at. To "play" through this was really unexpected and I'm glad to of given it a chance.

Eggstinction Eggstinction

It was both cute and exciting to play for such a simple game.

Traitor Traitor

I couldn't stop once I got started.

First off, the score was easily my most favorite thing about Traitor! Though, a part of me wishes that there were at least a couple more to in the game to listen to, but man were they full of tension and guitar rifts~

The art design for the game was incredible! I really do love the amount of detail that was put into each art asset with such simple lines, especially the craters.

At first, the game was starting to feel a little too easy near the end but it was worth going through all of the galaxies to improve your ship and tag yourself with alliances. They weren't too much of a help, but it was worth getting them (allies 3 and 4 were the most help). I have to say, I felt pretty let down by the end bosses, they felt like normal enemies near the half mark.

I would really like to see more games from this person!

asteroid! asteroid!

Wubb-Wubb-Whoou

This felt a little too easy for me to play. I like the idea of using my mouse cursor to control the ship, but I don't know if maybe loosening the control would help this seem a little more difficult. I can blindly shoot down enemies that don't even meet the screen yet because I'm being given so many power ups to not worry about dying any time soon. It's nothing too special, but I had some fun with this. Try looking at not coloring in everything with gradients next time by the way.

Space_Shooter Space_Shooter

Try again

There needs to be more to a shmup than just mindless shooting.

From what you tell me in your description is that you really didn't create any of this what-so-ever other than to have the game running. I know it's from the Game Factory but I'd expect you to have created something of original quality than just slapping in music, sprites and the like. The background of the solar system is also incredibly generic with just some dots randomly plotted in the canvas which doesn't even move. So who's going towards who, you or them? The score system goes up by ten points a hit, so I'll need to be playing this game for at least a good hour to beat 'John' hopefully before my thumb gets numb from just jamming the laser if two or occasionally four will pop up on my screen. Nothing is really fun nor is it appealing to look at.

Take my advice and try to create some original art assets next time you decide to create something of a shump or just in general.

em-12345 responds:

I just made it in a day, it meant to be boring >:)
But yeah, i'll take your advice :)

50 States 50 States

America

It would of probably been best if you didn't upload this until you added those assets you mentioned like state flags and music or whatever you had in mind.

It's a nice school project and it works, but it doesn't stop. No scoreboard or anything that I know of unless this is an incredibly long quiz flash that you've created here that exceeds past '50 states', it almost seems point--- Oh it just appeared. . . . Yeah. If that's the case, create a visible timer in one of the top corners of the screen for people to spot right away. I'd recommend you also use a different background, something that relates to your quiz would work too since I would imagine you don't have any personal skills to create one yet (No offense).

It's nice but I wouldn't imagine it staying up here for long.

Match Game for BBPlayBook Match Game for BBPlayBook

Meh. . . . Memory Games

It's fine and the game works. You at least added a couple of sound effects so it wasn't just completely silent, but it could use some work when I see things like the background sky noticeably clipping around the edges of the clouds. The font choices to me personally are a little bland. Gave this game a shot, and it's just 'fine'.

Richochet: skullhunter Richochet: skullhunter

Ricochet

I enjoyed this for quite a bit. For the most part It's fairly responsive when it doesn't lock you in a shot postion, challenging to an extent, and a good game to pass the time. The art assets are cute and vary out nicely between the enemies and objects mapped out in the game.